1. Watched last Sunday. Loved it!
2. Daniel Craig is “delicious” (as per my wife), “cool” (as per the kids (early 20’s) in the audience), “painful” (as per me). I found him painful because he reminded me of how much out of shape I am! Great body man!
3. The women in this movie are among the worst Bond women ever. Eva Green tries too hard but somehow never gets in the character. Caterina Munro is wasted.
4. The movie’s a triumph of storyline & direction over mindless stunts, violence & gadgetry. Bond coming of age is better than watching him do a suave Rambo (a la the last few movies). It’ll be interesting to see where he goes from here.
5. Judi Dench & Giancarlo Giannini are both wonderful.
6. Sebastien Foucan proves once again that he has no equals. The chase sequence in the beginning with him giving Bond a run for his money, is worth the price of the ticket alone!