Here are just a few of the gems, personal observations, regrets, and improvement points in the summary reports from the participants in the Six Figures to Seven Workshop just concluded in Newport:
• I’ve worked much too hard at “not failing.”
• I’m going to stop working each day at 4, because I now work until 7.
• I have to fuel my work, my life, and my soul.
• My business is filled with latent profit.
• Rewarding myself is something I almost never do.
• My “quality family time” revolves around questions such as, “Why are you working so much?”
• Relationships lead to wealth.
• I’m my own bottleneck. I have to get out of my own way.
Too many consultants are thwarted when the buyer says, “Sounds interesting, I think you should talk to our human resources director (or training manager or whatever).” That’s not the time to ask directions to the HR department, but to say any of the following